Monday, November 28, 2011

Back In New York

Not that anyone does-or should-care, but this is the first picture I took when I returned back to New York from Virginia, on Thanksgiving night. Grove Street, in the West Village...











Relaxed dude; he kills the stereotype of the stressed, uptight New Yorker.  We should put him in those postcards!


Looking at this, I thought two things: How the hell did they stack it like that? and: This thing's not gonna last long like that. 


The artistic ingenuity of New Yorkers never fails to amaze me.



Wait till you see what that is...


Well, what do we have here?  A political platform for sexuality!  Ladies? Wanna weigh in on this? Let your voices be heard on this one!  Wait a minute: I'm sure lots of women's voices are heard on this one, very often! And lots of guys, too!
Ooops! Hey, nothing lasts forever...  And right after I took the picture!   I swear, folks: I did not knock that down.










Record warmth for 11/28: 69 degrees, in Chelsea,  2011.



And, gotta end this blog with a pretty girl: Stephanie, in Soho.

No comments:

Post a Comment